Loan Scam : email@example.com Farrington Steven Ray
|Pseudonym||Farrington Steven Ray|
|Scam contents||I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation,Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.|
The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's
Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Purchasing Price: 32% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
7. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
8. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email,
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
skype: .....Farrington Ray
Mr Farrington Steven Ray
|Your comments / analysis||Just a financial scam|
|More info +||What to do in case of scam ?|
|Warn your friends!|