Other Scam : chowpengandpartnerss@post.com


Fraudulent emailchowpengandpartnerss@post.com
Scam contentsDear ,

We received your inquiry soliciting our legal service in your case. On behalf of Chow Peng&Partners, I am informing you that we are prepared to work for you in the exercise of your fund matter.

Considering the feasibility study of your case, and if you are ready to mobilize us to swing to actions immediately in that matter, we are prepared to collect US$17,850 retainers fee inclusive. If you could meet the condition using our services, we shall send by email attachement a copy of drawn Power of Attorney which you must fill out properly, sign and return back to contract our services.We also need any of your International Identity and all documents in your possession relating to the fund deposit as well covering your right of ownership of the fund.

Upon your readiness you are advised to request for the banking interaries to send the money (US$17,850), we shall commence our duties afterward. When you request, we shall forward to you any of our Asia International Payment Receiving Agent's Banking cordinates to receive the money.

Yours truly,
Chow Peng.
Chow Peng and Partners
Solicitors & Lawyers Chow Peng & Partners: Siaw Kheng Boon, I.R.B Law LLP, Hoh Law, Samuel Seow Law.
CTLC Law Corporation (Unique Entity Number 200200816Z)

Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you won't get ripped off.

Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. When you use money gram,western union, all the scammer needs is the control/MTCN number to pick up the transfer,even if he's in Africa and you ask the transfer to be sent to New York. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..

If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report
More info +What to do in case of scam ?
Warn your friends!
Your comment will be added
just after your validation
Francais Anglais Italien Allemand Espagnol