Classified Scam : email@example.com 0262094526 Herc Henrik
|Url / Website||https://www.expatriates.com|
|Telephone||02 62 09 45 26 (more info)|
|Scam contents||Also: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
1. Advertisement on https://www.expatriates.com
EUR 375 / month - Newly Renovated Furnished One Bedroom Apartment In Brussels
Immediately available, just renovated furnished one bedroom apartment in Brussels, on the first floor, bedroom, toilet and bathroom with sink and shower cabinet, storage for washing machine and dryer, huge sunny living room with fully fitted open kitchen with dishwasher and balcony.
- Immediately available!
- Available for short term and long term.
- Rent is 375 Euro,- Including Utility bills and internet.
2. further advertisement on https://www.expatriates.com
EUR 505 / month - Brilliant Furnished One Bedroom Apartment In Brussels, 41306022
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Category: Rooms Available
Region: Brussels ( Brussels +32 (0262094526) )
This brilliant and newly furnished, individually designed one bedroom - the room complete with en-suite bathroom - the apartment overlooks a quiet courtyard at the rear of the building.
This modern contemporary apartment building is well located in Brussels.
The apartment comprises:
- Large reception/dining room
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances including a style fridge freezer, dish washer and gas cooker.
- Walk in wardrobe in the bedroom
- Air cooling system
- Digital TV
- Video entry system
- Wifi Internet
Available from now.
3. The scam follow-up email received:
----- Forwarded message -----
From: Herc Henrik
Sent: Wednesday, 19 June 2019, 09:39:24 CEST
Subject: Apartment Details
The apartment is well furnished one bedroom apartment which has the following facilities .
* living and dining room
* Open kitchen
* Air conditioner
* Central Heating
* Washing Machine
* Internet facility
The apartment is located in the following address.
De Brouckereplein 73, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
The rent fee of the apartment is 500 EURO per month including all utility bills .I have attached the photo of the apartment to this mail. kindly notify me if you are satisfied with the apartment in other for us to discuss on the payment process and how you will get the apartment keys and documents.
looking forward to read from you .
|Your comments / analysis||Three things jump out at me on the two advertisements and the email.|
- the advertised flats are very low, much under the market rate, so will have a lot of people calling
- the advertiser is using different formulations of a similar gmail address " firstname.lastname@example.org" then email@example.com and now "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- the reply comes from a third similar address, and the flat owner wants to talk only about how the deposit will be paid without setting up an appointment to view first.
|More info +||What to do in case of scam ?|
|Warn your friends!|
telephone number analysis 02 62 09 45 26
|Phone number type||Fix phone number|
|Telephone company||Société réunionnaise du radiotéléphone|
|Region||Département d'Outre Mer|